Lionhead Studios released their third “Inside Lionhead” video documentary series for Fable III and this one focuses on the all-star line-up of talent that lended their voices to the game. The cast includes such notable names as Oscar winner Sir Ben Kingsley, the multi-talented Stephen Fry and Monty Python legend John Cleese.
“This is my first experience voicing a video game, so what drew me to it was the team, how committed they are, how well organized everything is and how beautiful the game is,” said Sir Ben Kingsley in the video documentary. “One of the things that’s missing from a lot of video games is good writing and good voice work. I think this one has a wonderful mythology and it’s witty and it’s engrossing,” added Simon Pegg in the video documentary.
The video diary covers how each actor takes on their role from Michael Fassbender’s role as the tyrannical King Logan to Sir Ben Kingsley apologizing for his Welsh accent.
The complete list of notable voice talent is:
- John Cleese as your trusty butler and confidant, Jasper
- Sir Ben Kingsley as the leader of the mountain dwellers, Sabine
- Simon Pegg as attention-seeking soldier Benn Finn who is looking for action
- Michael Fassbender as the evil King Logan whom your “Fable III” hero will lead a revolution against
- Zoë Wannamaker returns as Theresa. She was last seen taking over the Spire in “Fable II,” but who knows what her real motivation is?
- Stephen Fry returns as Reaver, the narcissistic marksman blessed with eternal youth
- Bernard Hill as Sir Walter Beck, your faithful mentor
- Nicholas Hoult as the potential male love interest, Elliot, to your “Fable III” female hero
- Naomie Harris as Page, the leader of the rebels who reside in Bowerstone
Fable III is due out for the Xbox 360 on October 26 with an unannounced release date for the PC. Check out the video and let us know what you think in the comments.